A trial is highly recommended at least 6 weeks before your wedding date if not sooner.
There are some hints and tips below on how to prepare for your trial and special day:
Hints & Tips
- Exfoliate! This makes the world of difference, your makeup will be applied much more smoothly and it will stay in place, ensure you do this the night before
- Drink plenty of water leading up to your appointment, this will help ensure your skin is kept hydrated and looking fresh
- If you are having a trial then it’s a good idea to wear clothing which resembles the shade of your wedding outfit so that we can really ensure your makeup colours will bring out your best features
- Just ask! If you are unsure what you want then Lindsay is here to help you. Gaze through some magazines or online images to get an idea of what looks you like and you can then work together to achieve that look
- Preparation -It is best not to wax or pluck facial hair within 48 hours of your special day so leave your skin enough time to settle down
- Relax, this is your moment
A holding deposit of £50 is required at the point of booking and this will secure your Wedding date. Trials are no obligation and so if for any reason you do not wish to go ahead after your trial then your deposit will be refunded to you in full. For further information please see our Terms & Conditions.
Trial Bride Makeup: From £50.00 (1-2 hours)
Trial Bridal Party Makeup: From £40.00 pp (45 mins)
Wedding Day Bride: From £70.00 (1–1.5 hours)
Wedding day Bridal Party: From £45.00 pp (45 mins)
Flower Girl: £10.00
These prices are a guide and do not include travel costs. Prices above include lash application if desired. Sunday and Bank holiday surcharge of £25 per booking applies. Travel expenses are an additional 45p per mile after the first 15 miles and the same for the return journey from Artists postcode BN17 6GQ. I am very happy for you to come to me should you wish to save on travel fees.